Carmel, Indiana

SO if you're different nationality, or black or Hispanic or just not white, don't dare go to this dive bar.i had money in my pocket to spend with friends and they took advantage of me once charging me over $100 for few drinks.

when i complained they decided to ban me and physically tried to kick me out of their dive bar. that's just bullying and bigotry and not a place to go to. i would stay away as it's not worth your time or money. and oh be careful of their so called food.

attached photos of roaches in their kitchens that one of their servers took (she left the bar since!).disgusting POS of a place that won't last long!.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bigots, Theifs, Bullies.

Had an Experience with Kips Pub?

Comments

#1320819

And..that picture was from TMZ...you ***...

#1320816

I am ethnic and I go there.They have great bartenders and servers.

It's you man.It probably was your behavior.

I'm black, I go there, I drink there from time to time.

I talk to chicks, get one(or not) and leave.No one charges me for $100.00 in drink here or anywhere else unless I ordered them.

Maybe I've been lucky but I haven't walked into what you're talking about.

That is all...

P.S.

With regards to the roaches on the pie, when did they jump on? Was it prior to going into the oven? If so, why aren't they melted in? If not, are you saying that place is so overrun with bugs they came on board the second the pie came out of the oven.

Please clarify. You sir are a worthless liar and cry baby.

Google roaches on a pizza and you'll find an animated GIF version of your photo.You may have gotten away with this nonsense prior to the arrival of the internet but not now son...

thissitesucks2015

Once again they did not ban you because of your race, they banned you because of your behavior. Sigh.